Calling all lawyers!
The 3rd Annual Super Marketing Conference will take place on Thursday, May 16, 2013 at Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts.
What makes this all-day conference special?
1. It was created by lawyers for lawyers. This conference specifically addresses the unique marketing requirements of our profession keeping in mind our ethics rules and marketing constraints. There’s also a heavy focus on the needs of solo and small firm attorneys.
2. You can attend from anywhere. They’re offering an on-line viewing option. For on-line attendance, click here.
3. The conference offers great networking opportunities for solo and small firm lawyers. If you can, you really should attend in person to maximize the experience. For in-person registration, click here.
4. It’s affordable at only $69! Breakfast and lunch are included.
And last but not least,
5. It will help you market your firm and your services better.
This year’s conference will focus on web marketing, with an impressive lineup of speakers providing useful information addressing lawyer advertising online. Avvo Founder and CEO Mark Britton will be the keynote speaker, and will address ‘Ten Opportunities Lawyers Miss in Online Marketing’.
If you’re a solo or small firm lawyer who needs help with your marketing, you really should attend.
I get nothing out of telling you this. I just love this conference. I’ve gone the past 2 years, and walked away both times with useful information, new contacts, and a sense that I can do this marketing thing. I wouldn’t miss it this year and I don’t want you to miss out on a great learning opportunity.
You can find all of the details here.